Contour Design RollerMouse Pro3
The Original, Reimagined
The RollerMouse line of products has one simple mission: to make you better at what you do. A RollerMouse is designed to sit in front of your keyboard and relies on our patented Rollerbar to control the cursor. The RollerMouse can be used ambidextrously and encourages use of both the fingers and the thumbs to roll and slide your way to a healthier, more productive work experience.
- Sliding rollerbar cursor for single finger point and click functioniality
- Slim design and tapered palm rest:1/2 less length on each side and 1/2 shorter on front edge
- Multi-navigation capability: cursor speed selector with 10 cursor speeds (dpi) and 2400 max dpi
- Improved scroll wheel: wider and smoother scroll function
- Cursor is 67% longer than the standard RollerMouse
- Adjustable click force on rollerbar (5 levels of tension) using simple knob under RollerMouse
- 3 user definable buttons and a scroll wheel plus 2 more buttons for "Drag Lock" and "Double Click"
- Secondary PS2 port for connecting one additional input device
- Fortified base: aluminum chassis underneath
- Compatibility: PS/2 and USB for PC & MAC
- Dimensions: 20 7/8" W x 11 3/8" D x 1 1/4" H
- Color: Black