ZGO ZGS Dual Monitor Arm with Bolt-Through Mount
Instantly improve the efficiency of your dual monitor workstations with the ZGS Dual Monitor. The ZGS offers a single adjustable arm with a Slider at the end, which provides 9” of lateral adjustment at the end of the arm. This configuration gives the same adjustability but in less space, which makes it easier to move the arm away from the user to the rear of the desk.
By raising the monitor(s) above the desk and extending them forward, users can sit back in their chairs with correct posture while accessing the workspace in front of them for writing and referencing, while using the computer.
With simplified 3-dimensional adjustability anywhere over the work area, users in shared-desk environments can instantly adjust to the most comfortable and productive monitor positions (height and depth) to accommodate their height and eyesight.
By routing the monitor cables through the arm and, optimally, into an integrated docking station, all desktop cables are eliminated from the desktop, which provides a more spacious, better performing work environment that is not only the healthiest way to work, but also the most effective.
- Monitor Size Supportable: 2 x 30″ max
- Monitor Weight Supportable: 6.6 to 24.3 lbs per monitor
- Extended Arm Reach (from Desk Edge): 17.7″
- Vertical Arm Adujstment Range: 11.4″
- VESA Compliance: 75mm and 100mm
- Dual Rotation Stops: 180° and 360° (no stop) at both center and rear joints for enhanced saftey
- Quick Release VESA Attachment: For ease of attaching/replacing monitors, crossbars, notebook holders,etc
- Monitor Pivot Range: 90°, portrait/landscape
- Monitor Tilit Range: Forward 20°/Backward 20°
- Warranty Period: 10 Years
- Sustainability: 29% recycled and 99% recyclable
- Cable Management: Conceaied whithin upper and lower arm
- Handle: Optional for more intuitive adjustments
- Finish: Black
- Side Panels: Black