Kinesis DXT Mouse 3 Wireless
The new DXT Mouse 3 is 15% larger than the DXT 2 making it suited for medium to large sized hands. Compact ergonomic mouse with unique vertical shape that allows for a neutral grip. Ambidextrous design for right and left hand use. RF wireless connection via USB dongle.
The DXT wireless mouse is a compact ergonomic mouse which has been expertly designed by a team of leading UK physiotherapists and ergonomists. The DXT promotes a neutral (more vertical) wrist posture while allowing the hand to work with a light touch fingertip hold providing precision cursor control. It is the only compact right and left handed ergonomic mouse designed to use the precision movements of the hand.
Ergonomic relaxed neutral wrist and hand position
The design of the DXT enables the hand to work from a relaxed position reducing the tension on the soft tissues.
Precision grip for accurate navigation
Unlike other vertical mice, the DXT is held like a pen in the “precision” grip which engages the small muscles and joints of the fingers (as opposed to large muscle groups of the shoulder). Smaller muscles are ideal for mousing because they are better adapted for finer, precise movements.
Instantly switch between right and left hand
Switches between right and left handed use with the tap of a button (no changes to button-assignments in the operating system are required). This unique feature allows mouse-sensitive users to distribute usage between both hands to spread the workload thus maximizing comfort and productivity.
Compact design fits a large range of hand sizes
Because you hold the DXT in your finger tips, it’s comfortable for a wide range of hand sizes. However, the DXT 3 is approximately 15% larger than the DXT 2. Please refer to the Sizing Tab to determine which model is appropriate for your hand size.
Great for travel
Unlike other, more bulky, ergonomic mice the DXT is ideal for laptop and travel use.
Rapid charge system
A mere 30 seconds of charging will support 2+ hours of use and a full charge (1 month of normal use) takes just 120 minutes.
Wireless RF Dongle
The included RF dongle plugs directly into one of your computer’s spare USB ports for quick, reliable pairing, unlike bluetooth mice which can suffer from dropped connections.
4 DPI levels to choose from: 800 | 1200 | 1600 | 2400
Zinc base for improved stability and accuracy
- Plug-and-Play on major USB operating systems
- Windows 7, 8, 10 & 11
- Mac OS X 10.4 and higher.
- Ambidextrous: suitable for both right and left hand use
- Optical Resolution: 800, 1200, 1600 & 2400 DPI.
- Buttons: 6 buttons and a clickable scroll wheel.
- Connection: The micro dongle must be plugged directly into an available USB port on the computer, not through a hub.
- USB Charging System
- The DXT Wireless mouse is charged through a USB C – USB A connector.
- Rapid charge system of 30 seconds allows 2+ hours of use.
- A full charge of 120 minutes allows up to 1 month of normal use.
- NOTE: The DXT is designed to only charge via a desktop or laptop computer’s USB port. Charging via another device such as a phone charger may damage the mouse.
- Width: 2.63 inches
- Depth (front-to-back): 1.65 inches
- Height: 3.42 inches
- Weight: 3.7 oz
- Shipping weight: 1 lbs
Warranty: 2 year limited provided by Kinesis
Designed and manufactured by City Ergonomics