Kinesis Advantage360 Keyboard
Contoured design maximizes comfort and boosts productivity
Separate and rotate modules independently to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation.
3-Way Adjustable Tenting
Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards.
Integrated Palm Support
Palm supports and cushioned palm pads* promote neutral typing position to reduce wrist extension. *Sold separately
Thanks to its tenkeyless layout, you can position your mouse to the side or in the middle for less “over-reach” strain.
Proven Contoured Shape
Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position to shorten key-reach and reduce over-extension.
Signature Thumb Keys
Use stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter.
Optional Fixed Split
Not ready for full adjustability? Attach the included bridge connector for the traditional Advantage separation.
Vertical Key Configuration
Unlike traditional staggered keyboards, the orthogonal layout mirrors the natural motion of your fingers.
- Onboard storage for 9 programmable layouts
- One-touch onboard remapping
- Record on-the-fly macros
- Access power-user tools via SmartSet App for Windows/Mac
- Low-Force (55g), full travel Gateron Brown Stem keys with tactile feedback
- Three tenting heights
- USB C connectivity
- 10" USB-C Link Cable
- SmartSet programming engine
- PBT keycaps
- Connectivity: USB A-C
- Compatibility: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, ChromeOS
- 76 Key layout with thumb clusters
- Function Keys reside in new “Fn” Layer
- 10-Key resides in the traditional “Kp” Layer
- Key Switches: Low-Force Mechanical Brown Switches (Gateron KS-9)
- Fully Programmable: Onboard Macros/Remaps and the SmartSet App
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x8.0"D x 3.0-4.0"H per side
- Weight: 3.2 lbs