Kinesis Advantage360 Pro Keyboard
Contoured design maximizes comfort and boosts productivity
Separate and rotate modules independently to keep wrists straight and reduce ulnar deviation.
3-Way Adjustable Tenting
Tenting elevates the thumb side of the hand to reduce forearm pronation caused by flat keyboards.
Integrated Palm Support
Palm supports and cushioned palm pads* promote neutral typing position to reduce wrist extension. *Sold separately
Thanks to its tenkeyless layout, you can position your mouse to the side or in the middle for less “over-reach” strain.
Proven Contoured Shape
Hands and fingers are placed in a natural, relaxed position to shorten key-reach and reduce over-extension.
Signature Thumb Keys
Use stronger thumbs rather than weaker pinkies to access heavily used keys like Space, Backspace, and Enter.
Optional Fixed Split
Not ready for full adjustability? Attach the included bridge connector for the traditional Advantage separation.
Vertical Key Configuration
Unlike traditional staggered keyboards, the orthogonal layout mirrors the natural motion of your fingers.
- Open-source ZMK platform for maximum customization
- Configure layout using the web-based configurator on GitHub
- Low-Force (55g), full travel Gateron Brown Stem keys with tactile feedback
- Three tenting heights
- Multi-channel Bluetooth Low Energy (pair with 5 devices)
- Wireless linking
- Global white backlighting
- ZMK Open-Source Programming Engine
- ABS Shine-Through Keycaps
- Connectivity: Bluetooth or USB A-C
- Compatibility: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, ChromeOS
- 76 Key layout with thumb clusters
- Function Keys reside in new “Fn” Layer
- 10-Key resides in the traditional “Kp” Layer
- Key Switches: Low-Force Mechanical Brown Switches (Gateron KS-9)
- Fully Programmable: Web-based configurator on GitHub
- Dimensions: 7.5"W x8.0"D x 3.0-4.0"H per side
- Weight: 3.2 lbs